Frequently Asked Questions
How long have you been in business?
We opened our doors to the public in 2011
What types of equipment do you load on?
We have a large selection of equipment, including Dillon, Camdex, Ammoload, and much more a lot of the equipment in the Ammunition industry is custom built for the specific job that it does.
What are your QA/QC procedures?
We have a multi-step process for ensuring the quality of our product
- All powder is lot tested upon its arrival to our facility to ensure continuity from the last batch we received and load development is adjusted accordingly
- Brass is cleaned and inspected before being processed
- Projectiles are randomly measured for consistency
- While the ammo is loading every 10th round is run through a loaded ammo gauge and every 100th round is pulled to have it's powder measured
- After every run is complete, we take 1% of that run to the range and complete live fire testing using a chronograph and other testing procedures
- Once all of this is complete, the ammo is given it's final inspection and packaging before being sold to the public
Do you load calibers other than what is on your website?
Yes we do, we have dies for over 200 calibers please contact us for a quote about your specific caliber
Do you take walk-in business?
Yes we do we are open to the public
- Monday-Friday 9:00am-5:30pm
- Saturday 10:30pm-3:30pm
The FAQ page is a work in progress we add to it as we get question if you have a question you think we have missed, please let us know: firstname.lastname@example.org